Up in Smoke
Here’s some quick facts to get you thinking, and maybe see what you are
missing by sending so much of your money to the tobacco companies every
If you smoke 1 pack a day, you will spend…
- $120 in the next month – the cost of a week’s grocery’s for a family of
- $1,440 in the next year – a good portion, if not all of, a house payment.
- 14,400 in the next ten years – a year’s college tuition.
If you smoke 2 packs a day, you will spend…
- $240 in the next month – the cost of a performance bicycle.
- $2,880 in the next year – a week’s vacation in the Caribbean
- $28,800 in the next ten years – the down payment on a vacation home.
Get the QT-Watch, stick to the system, and within one month you’ll have
more than your money back. (Buy Now)
Want to see just how much you are spending each month? Use the handy
Then you can start planning that trip to the Caribbean.